Feel free to suggest an article yourself. Naturally we’ll include your github handle as credit.
- MicroServices with C# and RabbitMQ
- Aspect Oriented Programming AOP in C# with SOLID
- De-Cruft Visual Studio
- Demystifying Linq
- Redux Pattern Tutorial
- Free Programming Books
- Visual Studio 2917 Features and Useful Tricks Poster
- Git readme template
- Progressive Web App Checklist
- 17 Reasons To Use Visual Studio 2017
- Ionic Native 3.x
- Basic Unit Testing in Ionic
- Angular 4.0.0 Now Available
- Jedi Angular 2 tips & tricks
- How To Log Errors In Your Ionic 2 App With Sentry - including wiring up source maps!
- Taking Advantage of Observables in Angular
- Ionic 3!
- Crystal - another new language … cool?
- Angular CLI quick reference
- Building maintainable Angular 2 applications
- The Power of Structural Directives in Angular
Libraries / Plugins
Data / APIs
- VS Code awesomenesseseses!
- Amazon Connect -
- mermaid - Generation of diagrams and flowcharts from text in a similar manner as markdown
- 10 Best Practices for Writing Node.js REST APIs
- RESTful API design with NodeJS
- Twitter lite …
- Google open sources their build tool
- A programmable bank account - Not sure how I feel about the security impact of this one!
- Beginners Tutorial: Docker with ASP.NET Core
- BoostNote - Note taking app made for programmers
- Data breach disclosure 101: How to succeed after you’ve failed
- Visual, multi-language XKCD-style password generator
- Dishwasher has directory traversal bug - welcome to the reality of the Internet of Things!
- Don’t get hacked - resource collection
- Another hole opens up in LastPass that could take weeks to fix
- Still using IIS 6.0? Stop right now – the latest zero-day won’t be patched
- Hackers Are Emptying ATMs With a Single Drilled Hole and $15 Worth of Gear
- Wonga breached
- Hard-coded passwords put industrial systems at risk
- NS&I Bond now available (3 year term at 2.20% gross/AER) - direct link
- “Siri, please dial 999 and save Mummy’s life” - bright kid
- Google Open Source
- A Retiree Discovers an Elusive Math Proof—And Nobody Notices
Social / Fun / Cool
- Microwave Mug Desserts
- 17 things that always happen every time you play five-a-side
- The Unwritten 5-a-side Rules Everyone Should Know
- Now we see where Googles drawing/Ai guessing game was going!
- How I made my own iPhone
- New magazine format by stripe.com
- Using Powershell for office pranks
- Uber ‘showing drivers and riders different fare estimates’, says lawsuit - ooohhh, those Uber bods
- Sean Murphy’s insane snooker shot against Ronnie - just fabulous
And thanks to AB for this contributions to todays installment
Posted in : elevenses