Feel free to suggest an article yourself. Naturally we’ll include your github handle as credit.
News & Opinion
- A Tinder Progressive Web App Performance Case Study
- Five RESTFul Web Design Patterns Implemented in ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Debugging more productivly using Visual Studio’s Debugger Attributes
- Example shop taking Stripe payments with serverless functions
- Live collaborative coding with Visual Studio … If only I had some friends
- Real-world ReactJS & mobx example app
- Flexbox fundamentals course on Egghead
- HTTP what? : I drew what HTTP is & how HTTP1.x and HTTP2 are different
- Ionic Framework - Progressive Web Apps - useful starter resource
- Announcing the Ionic PWA Toolkit Beta
- Electrode - React / node platform for the web and native, by Walmart labsl
- ngx-reduxor: generate a complete ngrx architecture in one command! (via @monkeeman_69)
Libraries / Plugins / Components
UI & UX
- Facebook - Images and Sketch files of popular devices
- UIJar : Hand-picked designs from Dribbble for your real life projects
- “Break out” of a parent’s containing width to take the full screen of a page w/this nice utility class
- Convert your json data into a beautiful dashboard
- Handling long titles with truncation
- Learn Git fast as if your job depends on it - nice intro into Git
- Postman Collections - Find and Connect to any API in one click - sadly it depends on the now depreciated Chrome extension - hopefully this will change in the future
- A Walk Around SQL Operations Studio
- SuperTabs - search your Chrome tabs - as someone who frequently has 40+ tabs open, I think this will be a godsend!
- Visual Studio code keyboard shortcuts cheatsheet
- Create a twitter bot in node.js
- Certificate Authority Authorisation another browser security to look at!
- Hands-free Security Scanning in .NET Applications
- GPS is off so you can’t be tracked, right? Wrong
- I’m harvesting credit card numbers and passwords from your site. Here’s how. - do you know what those packages are using?
- Policy Server the authorisation solution to partner the Least Privilege authentication solution
- A cryptocurrency miner hidden in a favicon.ico - welcome to 2018
- Friendly reminder: if you allow users to register email addresses on your domain, make sure they can’t get …
- Keylogging with CSS
Social / Fun / Cool
- Toilet Twinning - brilliant charity idea, courtesy of pc
- Stormtroopers walking down the stairs followed by Darth Vader.
Funky code things
- Get lost in the clouds of the Orion Nebula with new NASA video
- Sticky Progress bar
- Chrome extension that darkens your web experience - I wasn’t a fan, but you might be!
- Dot Countdown
- A multi-player server-side GameBoy Emulator written in .NET Core and Angular
Posted in : elevenses