We’re living in strange times at the moment. Many of us (me included) have never experienced a pandemic on this scale.
I ran a poll last weekend to see if people we’re planning to play football the following week. Most were still looking to play, but even though it was only 5 days ago I suspect the answers would be quite different today. We’re playing tonight and I suspect that will be our last game for quite a while.
If you’re planning to continue playing, please be mindful of the NHS advice and of course if you’re showing symptoms then do not play.
If, like I, you’re looking to suspend your football for the foreseeable future here’s what you can do to stop all the emails going out to your squad:
- Navigate to your dashboard
- Click the my squads button at the top of the screen
- Click the change template button
- Select the My Timeline tab
- Under the Active column uncheck each reminder
- Click save to confirm the changes
Once it’s safe to come back to football just follow the above steps and tick the reminders you want to put back on.
You may also want to cancel any matches you already have planned.
- Click the my matches button at the top of the screen
- Find the match you want cancel
- Click the cancel match button
- Enter a reason, and click ok
Stay safe and I hope we all come out the other side without any negative impact.
Posted in : toepoke