It’s been 4 months since we stopped playing football. As venues start to reopen we need to be mindful that the virus is still with us and take precautions to minimise the risk of passing the disease onto our friends and family.
Remember just because you aren’t showing symptoms doesn’t mean you haven’t got the virus.
With that said, let’s look at how we can enable our games to start inviting people back to football.
Assuming you suspended your games at the start of lockdown, re-enabling is simply a reverse of those steps:
- Navigate to your squad dashboard
- Click the change template button on the appropriate squad
- Select the My Timeline tab
- Under the Active column tick each reminder you want to activate
- Click save to confirm the changes
Posted in : toepoke